Milwaukee Journal / Sentinel Editorials
Milwaukee Journal / Sentinel News
- Homemade books share children's messages to cancer patients
- Muslim woman embraces America from behind the wheel of a cab
- As New Hampshire weighs GOP field, Scott Walker focuses on Hillary Clinton
- Business group trying to cut Citizens Utility Board funding
- After violent week, Milwaukee vigil features pleas for peace
Capital Times Editorials
- Plain Talk: Consumers lose as GOP guts funds for Citizens Utility Board
- Plain Talk: Slippery Scott's credibility is sliding downhill
- Chief Justice Abrahamson is right to seek clarification of conflict
- Legislature should reject Scott Walker's UW public authority scheme
- John Nichols: Hillary Clinton's soft populism is insufficient
Capital Times Features
- Elderly woman has nightmares due to fraudulent phone calls, police say
- John Nichols: Paul Ryan's fast track is the wrong track
- Q&A: Sara Pickard thinks about the next mile for Girls on the Run
- Nancy L. Utesch: Fostering a love for the Earth, and each other, on Earth Day
- John P. Stoltenberg: Hillary Clinton's fascism more benevolent than Republicans'
Wisconsin State Journal Editorials
- Abbreviated Pundit Round-up: the greatest evil there is
- Sunday Talk: Small fish in a big pond
- Open thread: Banned books, Donald Trump, and Americare
- This week at progressive state blogs: equal pay in NH, tax day in MI, sharia fears in ID, guns in VA
- This week in the war on workers: Union membership falls. The middle class falls. Not a coincidence.
Ol' Broad's Ramblings
Prof. Walter E. Williams
Wisconsin Policy Research Institute
- Two Scandals in One: Newsweek Uncovers Clinton Foundation's Biggest Donor Likely Violating Iran Sanctions
- Natan Sharansky: US has 'lost the courage of its convictions'
- The EU antitrust lawsuit against Google is ridiculous
- Is a call for slavery reparations coming in 2016?
- Pencil Protrusions and Other Presidential Protections
Investors Business Daily Editorials
- Kudos To House GOP For Passing Bill To Kill Death Tax
- New 'Affordable Housing' Goals Pushing Fannie, Freddie Into Riskier Loans
- Migrant Murders Of Christians At Sea Warning To Italy -- And The U.S.
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Shrugs Shoulders As U.S. Loses
- Hillary's Terrible First Week Is A Bad Omen For Democrats